Air Cooling Chillers For Blown Film
Temperature Corporation manufactures air cooling chillers for blown film production. To cool the air ring on a single film line we offer our ACC series of air cooling - air chillers complete with our EC-TC control system we maintain the leaving air temperature to +/- 1°F (1°C) from 100% capacity down to 5% capacity, regardless of the entering air temperature or humidity.
These units offer an affordable alternative to an air cooling coil and water chiller combination.
- 5 models to choose from
- 500 cfm - 5 ton chiller to 2500 cfm - 25 ton chiller.
- Stainless steel insulated housing.
- High efficiency copper tube - aluminum fin coil.
- Digital read out of leaving air temperature.
- Freeze protection from a freeze thermostat and air flow switch.
- 2 YEAR parts warranty on the whole unit.
What is a chiller? To learn more about industrial chillers click here.
In the interest of continuous improvement, Temperature Corporation reserves the right to change specifications without notice. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy, Temperature Corporation accepts no responsibility or liability resulting from the use of this information. Jan to Dec 2017.
Contact us today: Tel: 905.513.8310 - Email:
For your convenience we now offer payment options by:
Temperature Corporation, 111 Esna Park Drive, Unit 7, Markham, Ontario, L3R 1H2
Toll Free: 1.877.513.8310 ~ Email: